CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Felt Board- Cats

For the letter C week, I made 10 colored cats out of felt. I was going to add googly eyes but decided against it.


I got the template here.

The idea is to practice colors and counting with something that interests him.

I also reorganized the playroom a little bit to make an area for the felt board and felt pieces, so it is all more accessible to him. This week, in the one drawer are the cats, in one drawer is Noah's Ark, and in another you have the Cars pieces.


2 comments:

  1. I love these cats! I am going to try this with our felt board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with that template, too! I am sure your little guy will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...