CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letter E Books for Tots

I wanted to post what we are reading to go along with each letter and theme in the hopes that it will help someone else. I have been having trouble finding themed book lists for toddlers or preschoolers.

There are a couple sites that I tend to get my lists from, and I try to find those books at the library. Then, if we really love a book, I add it to Boogie's Christmas list.

The two sites I have found so far that suggest books by letter themes are Rockabye Butterfly and Diapers to Diplomas. We are a letter week behind Diapers to Diplomas, which is very convenient! I believe Butterfly has gone through the alphabet once already but am not sure.


Boogie's favorite books from this list are Elephants Can Paint Too, which is nonfiction and really fun, and No Matter What, which we own. Horton Hatches an Egg didn't hold his interest and neither did Twenty-One Elephants, which is historical fiction and a cool story. Nature's Children: Elephants has nice pictures but was over his head. He did enjoy the others listed but not as much as the first two I mentioned. 

To see authors and prices, click through the carousel below. The Nature's Children book and Look at Your Eyes are not available on Amazon.




If you know of any sites that have similar lists, please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...