CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Letter F Books for Tots

Here are the books that we are reading to go along with our fish and frog themes for the letter F. I am not including a widget this time, so if you need an author, please comment below! I think if you click on the picture, it should be clear enough for you to see the author name.

I am doing the letter F things as separate posts so they are easy to search for. I know I search very specifically on Google, so I am hoping that short, precise posts will be helpful to other moms doing the same thing.

Fish books:


Frog books:


If you have any recommendations for books I did not include, please comment! There were some others I was hoping to get that the library didn't have. Maybe next time we do the letter F :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...