CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Magnets- Elephants

To go along with our E theme this week, I printed out the adorable elephant color puzzles from Confessions of a Homeschooler. I had to print out a couple extra white elephants to round out the 11 colors we are working on. I laminated the elephants, cut them out, added some magnet tape, and let Boogie go to town! You would be amazed at how long this simple "center" holds a 2 year old's attention! Just having one more place that changes on a weekly basis is enough to keep Boogie happy while I make my hard-working Hubby a hot dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. how clever!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now your newest follower, hope you follow me back :)

    MiaB from www.heart2heart-miab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia- I was following you and then I switched my email address so it cancelled all my followings! You inspired me to do a Rainbow Fish activity, so I will be re-following you when I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...