CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Peppermint Play Dough

Using my mom's homemade play dough recipe again, I made Boogie some awesome play dough for the month of December. Not only is it green, not only is it full of green glitter, but it smells like peppermint!! It is the coolest play dough I have ever seen, if I do say so myself. The house smelled AMAZING after I made it and the table was covered in glitter and it is awesome. And...AND besides all that, I also have jewels for Boogie to use with it as ornaments so he can decorate trees that he makes. I am totally patting myself on the back for following through with this and making it as fun an activity as I imagined it to be when I saw this post at Counting Coconuts.


Boogie has already tried it and he LOVES it :) Success!

Pin It

Want to see what else Boogie is up to?

Christmas Tot Trays
Christmas Sensory Bin
Christmas Book Advent (and advent linky party!)

Linking up to these great parties!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I bought some peppermint extract to make some peppermint play dough and actually was thinking about making some for an activity and favor at Hazel's birthday party. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom did homemade play dough as a party favor when I was in preschool and it was a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun ... I LOVE Christmas-themed playdough! I featured your post and playdough photo in my Montessori-Inspired Christmas Playdough Activities post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2012/11/26/montessori-monday-montessori-inspired-christmas-playdough-activities/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...