CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December 2011 Thank You's

Wow, am I behind on posting! I still need to post about our H is for Hanukkah week and our J is for Jesus week. And I wanted to post some of the fun Christmas activities we did. I hope to catch up soon (preferably before next week, when I plan on starting new things again. We are currently on winter vacation), but in the meantime, I want to thank the following blogs (in the top ten, not including sites like facebook) for sending traffic my way in the month of December.

Living Montessori Now
No Time for Flash Cards
I Can Teach My Child
One Hook Wonder
ABC and 123
Art for Little Hands
Hip Homeschool Moms

Also, thank you to my readers! Here are the top posts that were visited during the month of December (in the top ten, not including homepage and other permanent/stand alone pages).

Christmas Sensory Bin
Hanukkah Tot Trays
Christmas Tot Trays
Christmas Tot Trays Part 2
Peppermint Play Dough
Tot School- Christmas (the letter G and some Gingerbread)
Christmas Book Advent and Advent Linky Party

(These stats are from Google Analytics.)

Thank you so much for visiting, commenting, reading, and following my little blog! If you are not already a follower and are reading this, I would love it if you would become a follower! I always follow you back :)

I am looking forward to seeing where 2012 takes our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...