CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

{FREE} Chinese New Year Colors Book


Pin It

Surprise! Another Chinese New Year freebie! Boogie loves the Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You See? book so much, and I have seen so many great adaptations that I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a Chinese New Year version.

This is aimed for tots, like my Boogie. The simple idea is to color each animal according to the word on the page. Then you can laminate the book if you would like to and re-read it a million times :) I am sure that is what Boogie is going to want to do!

Again, if you do use this book and blog about it, please be sure to link back to my blog so others know where to get the file. I would also love it if you would let me know that you used them so I can link to your post! I would love to see how other children like the book. And I will be sure to post about how Boogie liked it too :)

If you haven't seen the printable pack I made, you can see it here.


Enjoy!
PS- The graphics are by KlouiseDigiArt and they were purchased from Etsy. Please do not re-use them without Kirsty's permission. The book is intended for personal, non-profit use only.


21 comments:

  1. Sierra, LOVE IT!!!! I love that you can color this one, GREAT adaptation! Are you loving making your own printables? Isn't it fun!? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! Yes, I am!! So much fun that my kitchen is a mess because cleaning is not nearly as fun :P

      Delete
  2. Just joined as a follower, and will be using your CNY printables. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you can use them! I didn't see a blog listed in your profile, but would be happy to follow you back if you have one. We are looking into adoption from China too!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I LOVE this! You are amazing! I know my kids will love this too! Thank you so much for sharing, and for linking to this one at Teach Me Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! I hope your kids enjoy the pages!

      Delete
  4. Such a cool idea. I love the Brown Bear Brown Bear concept. Thanks for sharing at Thinky Linky Thursday!
    Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! It is such a simple idea to imitate and kids love it!

      Delete
  5. This is such a clever idea. I'm printing 3 of them out right now for my girls to do. Thanks for sharing such great ideas on Monday Madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brooke! I am glad you can use them! I love sharing at your party :)

      Delete
  6. great idea that kids will enjoy!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am following your blog now as well. We want a big family, too, but probably not eight. You are very brave!

      Delete
  7. I love the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? and this is a great adaptation! Well done, Sierra! Thanks so much for sharing your free printables! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and added it to my Kids' Chinese New Year Pinterest board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-chinese-new-year-activities/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deb! I appreciate you featuring our homeschooling fun so often! I am happy to give back to the blogging community that has inspired me with so many great ideas for Boogie :)

      Delete
  8. Congrats, this post was featured at Playing With Words 365's Thrifty Thursday!

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2012/01/thrifty-thursday-8/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!! Thank you so much for sharing it at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you were on a roll making these great printables! Thanks again for linking up to my "All Things Wonderful Link Party". I am a new follower of your blog and your Pinterest boards!
    Shauna
    myshaenoel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got a little carried away :) I am trying to figure out what my next printables project will be so I can get started a bit sooner :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the awesome prinatble! Both my kids love it. We blogged about it here: http://craftsandartforchildren.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-printable-chinese-new-year-book.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...