CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's on the Tray Wednesday Linky Party # 1

Hooray! I love linky parties :) I had mentioned once before the idea of hosting a tray-themed linky party and since my tot tray posts continue to get numerous views, I decided that today is the day!

I tried hosting a linky party once before but did not dedicate a lot of time to it, because mostly I wanted to see how to use the site and it was very close to Christmas so we were insanely busy. I think a new year is a good time to try something new and dedicate some time to making a fun meeting place for all of us who use trays to engage our little ones in learning.

So, here is the button for my brand new linky party! (If you had noticed problems with my other buttons, they do all seem to be working correctly now.)








We do not have our winter trays out yet, but here is the page with all the tot trays Boogie has had so far-  tot tray page

Here are the rules!

1. Link up a fun, kid-centered learning tray activity. Please link to the actual post, and not your homepage.

2. This linky party is only for activities that are contained- either to a tray, a bin, a workbox, or whatever else you use to keep one activity in one place.

3. When you link up, please make sure you have included my What's on the Tray Wednesday button or a text link back to my site somewhere on your site (in the post, in your sidebar, on a linky party page). This way other people who are looking for tray activities can come back here and see what everyone else is doing.

4. I would love it if everyone who links up would become a follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect. If you leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower, I will follow you back. It is always fun to "meet" new people who are doing the same types of things with their kids!

5. Each week, I will feature my three favorite trays from the previous week. So, if you link up, you are giving me permission to use one of your pictures. Hopefully, you will get some traffic on your blog as well :)

6. When you link up, I will visit your blog and comment on the wonderful things you are doing with your kids. Everyone loves feedback and encouragement!

7. Please comment on at least one other blog that has linked up. Again, people blog to connect with each other, and everyone appreciates being appreciated :)

I plan on making the linky parties live on Tuesday nights and they will be open for a week each week. 

WOTT is linked up here.

Thanks for linking up!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun link-up! I haven't posted any of our winter toddler trays yet. I know it's not exactly a tray, but I could link-up our winter sensory bin if you're interested...

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!

    ...danielle - Raising Little Rhodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the linky party! Sounds fun! I linked up my sensory bin! Happy learning! I am also a new GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...