CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

January 2012 Thank You's


I love doing this each month! Here is what January looked like on H is for Homeschooling.

* 1765 unique visitors
* 4,317 unique pageviews
* 77 Followers
* 15.753 total page views (according to the counter on my right sidebar)

A big thank you to all the sites that have featured my posts, or where I link up regularly, that have sent traffic my way! You should stop by and check them out!

Top Ten Referring Sites (not including Facebook, Blogger and Pinterest):

1. Living Montessori Now
2. Preschool Powol Packets
3. ABC and 123
4. Playing With Words 365
5. Confessions of a Homeschooler
6. The Imagination Tree
7. No Time for Flashcards
8. Nurture Store
9. Cachey Mama's Classroom
10. Toys in the Dryer

A big thank you to my readers, who have commented so encouragingly on these posts and many others! If you are new to my blog and haven't read these posts yet, these are the ones others have liked recently and might be a good place to start.

Top Ten Most Popular Posts:

1. Free Chinese New Year Dragon Printables
2. Winter Tot Trays (I is for Ice and Igloo)
3. Free Chinese New Year Colors Book
4. Winter Sensory Bin
5. Winter Tot Trays (S is for Snow)
6. What's on the Tray Wednesday # 2
7. Chinese New Year Tot Trays
8. What's on the Tray Wednesday # 1
9. What's on the Tray Wednesday # 4
10. Just for Fun- DIY Christmas Gifts

And thank you to everyone who is pinning from my site! This is based on the number of pins and repins coming from this site that I have personally crafted for Boogie. I am listing them chronologically, most recent first. If you click on the picture, it will take you to the original post with more information.

Top Ten Most Popular Pins:

Pin It





 


Thank you again for reading my little blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...