CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

What a nice surprise at the end of a couple difficult weeks! Jean from the Dogwood Academy gave me the One Lovely Blog Award!


One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1. Link back to the one who gave you this award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

Here are the 15 bloggers I am passing this award on to:
 
 
Each of these wonderful blogs has inspired me in my parenting, homeschooling and/or blogging. The women who write them are so special and sweet, so please go and see all the wonderful things they have to share. 
 
Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Sierra THANK YOU!!! It means so much that you thought of me! I'm sorry you've had a rough couple weeks, I can relate to that. Hugs and prayers your way and I hope things start looking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! They are looking up :) Hope things are better in your home too.

      Delete
  2. Thank you!! Such kind words from a kind person certainly brighten my day! I hope you and the family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sierra! Such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this just makes my day! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much for thinking of me, and for putting me in such prestigious company. There are several blogs on your list that I absolutely love and regularly use for inspiration. And I am excited about exploring the ones I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you can explore some new blogs! You're welcome!

      Delete
  7. Thank you soooooooooo very much! You are too kind! I too would have nominated some of the same blogs as you did as they are some of my faves! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...