CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This 100th post is brought to you by two new linkies!

I am taking a break from my regularly scheduled coughing, sneezing, and sniffling to bring you some exciting blog news.

This is my 100th post! WOOT!! Achoo!

I did not get a fave five friday post out and I do not have any new content for this week (though I do hope to catch up on tot school posts) BUT I did update my pages, which you can find right under my header. One of the big updates is that my sensory bin page and my play dough page now include linky parties (maybe there is a different term if they run for an extended period? I dunno! I'm new at all this!) which will run throughout 2012. I love sharing my stuff on other people's sites, so I wanted to make it easier for you to share your stuff here :)

Happy linking!




2 comments:

  1. 100th post! Woohoo! I really enjoy your blog, especially the tot school, tot trays, play dough, and sensory bin pages. I will be following your blog for my daycare children.

    I would like to award you with the One Lovely Blog Award. You can view your award on my blog at:
    http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...