CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blogging Break

As I am sure many of you have noticed, I have been taking some big steps back from this blog recently, starting with cutting WOTT down to once a month, and more recently rethinking how to handle tot school.

After an insightful email from my future-sister-in-law and, most importantly, after a long talk with my Hubby-Man, I have decided that I need to put blogging on the back burner and get some other things balanced better during my free time instead.

I also think we are going to put a pause on tot schooling because the planning/prep is taking up so much of my free time as well. And Boogie isn't enjoying it enough to justify the time I am putting into it. We will still do planned things if I find something he will really love, but I am not going to do any one thing on a regular basis. Except play at the train table, apparently :)

I hope I will be able to bounce on from time to time and share what the boys are doing, but I am not going to commit to link parties, weekly wrap up posts, or regular features at the moment. If I scheduled you for Lesson Learned, I would still love to publish your post! I just wont be scheduling any additional posts for awhile.

I will still be pinning, since I do that from my phone when Boogie is asleep while Bam Bam nurses, so please feel free to follow me on Pinterest. And, I will still be available through email if you would like to say hi :)

There are a couple other ideas I was going to post so I might get those up in the next couple days. If not, I will see you when I post the next Lesson Learned on Sunday!

18 comments:

  1. I will miss you, but I totally understand. Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amanda! As you can see, I haven't totally disappeared, but I have definitely cut back. I love seeing all the things you and J are up to when I blog browse on my phone. It is hard to comment on a smart phone, but know that I am thinking about how awesome you are every time you post :)

      Delete
  2. Balance is so important and you have to do what is best for your family. I enjoy your pins on Pinterest, so I'll still be following.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen! You are so right. Balance isn't easy sometimes. I would rather be blogging than cooking and cleaning! But it blesses my husband and children when the house is clean and there is a thoughtful meal on the table. So, I have to do my best.

      Delete
  3. I agree with the other ladies here! I will miss you in blogger world, but I completely understand! Life is too short to not enjoy your precious family. Balance is so very important too. Take care of YOU and YOURS! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trina! Life is definitely too short to spend on the computer and these little ones don't stay little for long. I hope I can continue to come on and share things and I want to be able to comment more, too. I love the community and miss it.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your break Sierra and I hope you come back soon!! I'll miss you, but TOTALLY understand the need for a blogging break! "See" you in pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I'll miss you, too, but will still be reading your posts and enjoying them! :)

      Delete
  5. I agree with everyone else! You have a wonderful blog, but your kids are only little once--I'll still "see" you around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss you too, but we understand you're doing what's best for your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Brittney. I loved following your rainbow muffin tin meals!

      Delete
  7. Yes we will miss you but I so understand, life goes by fast and this is our chance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that you are just needing space to chill and its nothing more serious. will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being concerned! There has been A LOT going on here, some of it not as chill as I would like, but we are getting through one day at a time. You are so sweet. I love all the things you have been doing on your blog to grow it recently!

      Delete
  9. I can so relate! Hope you enjoy your break
    Jada roo can do blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can, Andrea! Enjoy having two little ones! Gage is adorable!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...