CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 2012 Thank You's

UGH! I had this ready to post and then the computer ate it. That is how February was in our house. It kicked our butts with the snot that never ended, followed by the whining that still hasn't ended. And now my February post is gone. Starting over, and hoping March is better!

Here is what February looked like on H is for Homeschooling.

* 3517 unique visitors
* 7064 unique pageviews
* 95 Followers
* 34,901 total page views (according to the counter on my right sidebar)

Thank you to all the blogs hosting link parties and sending traffic my way! Hope to send some back to you :)

Top Ten Referring Sites (not including Facebook, Blogger and Pinterest):

1. obSEUSSed
2. Living Montessori Now
3. Confessions of a Homeschooler
4. Muffin Tin Mom
5. The Imagination Tree
6. Preschool Powol Packets
7. No Time for Flashcards
8. ABC and 123
9. Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
10. Dirt and Boogers

I also want to take time to share my top ten posts and thank you, my readers, for being interested in what Boogie and I are doing each week! If you are new to my blog and haven't read these posts yet, this gives you a good place to start. Fun facts- # 8 was #1 last month. The top 3 were all posted in the last four days of February and the # 1 post had 870 unique views! Dr. Seuss is as beloved today as he was when he first published The Cat in the Hat :)

Top Ten Most Popular Posts:

1. {FREE} Cat in the Hat Dot Marker Page
2. Dr. Seuss Muffin Tin Meal
3. Dr. Seuss Tot Trays
4. Valentine's Day Sensory Bin
5. Valentine's Play Dough
6. DIY Light Box
7. Valentine Tot Trays
8. Free Chinese New Year Dragon Printables 
9. Football Tot Trays
10. What's on the Tray Wednesday # 6

And lastly, thank you to everyone who is pinning from my site! I just wrote a pretty thorough post here about my pinning guidelines. Bottom line, pin away as long as my children aren't in the photo you use. Here are the top ten pins from February, most recently posted first. Click on the picture to be taken to the original post.

Pin It


 

 



 


 




Thank you so much to everyone who reads, comments, features, follows and pins to show you enjoy my blog and Boogie's adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...