CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I am so thrilled that the Monko over at Taming the Goblin has passed on the Liebster Blog Award to me! Thank you! As she mentions in her post, and as I have mentioned before, her son and Boogie are the same age so we have a lot of fun chatting back and forth about our little boys. If you are looking for a blog filled with great ideas, a great outlook on great ideas gone not quite so great, and a great sense of humor through all of it, you should definitely go explore her blog!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers to spread readership between the blog giving the award, the blog getting the award, and the 5 blogs that it is passed on to. The idea is to give the award to other blogs that your readers would also enjoy. I am going to pick 5 blogs that I have not picked before so be sure to check them out!
 
Happy Little Munchkins- Lauzi is mom to two little girls, a toddler and a baby, and she finds all kinds of creative ways to teach and entertain them throughout the day. Specifically, she is big on sensory play and pretend play, which I am sure we all know are often the things that entertain our children the longest, even on the worst kind of day. 

Growing a Jeweled Rose- This blog also centers around two little girls, and the inspired activities their mama comes up with on a regular basis. I was first drawn to this site when I saw the sensory baths on Pinterest. You HAVE to check out all the amazing ways they do bathtime in their house! 

Joyfully WearyRachel has two little boys and a baby girl and blogs about food, fashion, faith and fun with her kids. She creates amazing activity trays for her kids on a monthly basis and I often borrow her ideas for our trays. 
 Raising Little Rhodies- Danielle has three kids, two boys and a girl in the middle. Her youngest, Trevvy has an amazing story that you should definitely read, which presents Danielle with a lot of challenges in teaching and raising him. She writes with honesty and humor about all the ways she finds to educate her children, and the joys and struggles along the way.

The Great Green Room- Jessica has one little girl and, like me, does tot school and Montessori-esque activities to teach her daughter and the little boy she nannies. She shares her activities, weekly wrap ups, and plans regularly, and I often find ideas to incorporate into Boogie's learning.

I hope you will check out Taming the Goblin and the 5 other blogs I mentioned. I promise you won't be disappointed that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...