CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

25 Popsicle Stick Animal Friends

When I saw these 5 fun popsicle stick farm animals from Make and Takes, I knew I had to create Boogie a set for the plane. I was going to buy finger puppets on Amazon, but could not decide which set because he likes such a variety of animals. Making my own out of popsicle sticks solved that dilemma. Amanda gives a little tutorial on the horse, pig, cow, cat, and rooster there, in case you would like some instruction. Otherwise, I think the process is pretty self-explanatory :)

I had a lot of fun making these for Boogie and think he will have fun singing "Old MacDonald" and talking about our trip to the San Diego Zoo when he sees these.


Pin It


Pin It

In case it is hard to tell, the farm animals from left to right are a mouse, cow, horse, pig, cat, sheep, duck, goat, dog, and rooster.


Pin It

The forest animals from left to right are a brown bear, snake, rabbit, frog, and robin.


Pin It

The zoo animals from left to right are a panda, lion, elephant, zebra, rhino, tiger, penguin, hippo, monkey and giraffe. 

I think they turned out so cute!

Linking up to these great parties!

3 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE these! And I love that you made all different animals too and not just the 5 in my tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing, what a fun way to start the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're planning to use these to extend a trip to the San Diego zoo! They turned out so cute ... and they are definitely great for traveling! I featured your post at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and pinned it to my Traveling with Kids Board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/traveling-with-kids/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! I love the cute animals and definitely plan on using this idea when we have our farm unit! You can check out our fun home school ideas at http://everystarisdifferent.blogspot.com, if you'd like. I'm not the artist that you are, but I really appreciate you sharing your ideas, and want to share also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I try to reply to every comment either by using the reply function (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back) or email (if you are a "no-reply blogger", it is an easy change).

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...